Lineup of cheap and cheerful camouflage hunting knives with fixed blades.
Keep one or two of these with you at all times for heavy duty uses that may damage or break the knife without breaking the bank.
Use them for odd jobs that you might not strictly use a knife for otherwise like leveraging, scraping, hammering, breaking into canned foods and so forth.
Also if you’re planning on crossing borders (or face a search in any other situation) you can take these knives and won’t have the heartbreak of having your pride and joy confiscated.
Good enough to have and cheap enough to replace readily when broken, damaged or confiscated.
I think of them as ‘disposable’ knives.
Camo Survival Knife 10.5-Inch Overall
- 10.5″ Overall Length – Very Sharp
- 5.75″ Stainless Steel Blade – Sawteeth On Back
- 4.5″ Rubber Handle – Very Comfortable Grip
- Camo Finish
- Includes Nylon Sheath
Camo Outdoor Fixed Blade Knife 10.5-Inch Overall
Unlimited Wares HK-1037S
- 10.5″ Overall Length
- Stainless Steel Blade – Very Sharp
- Rubber Handle – Very Comfortable Grip
- Heavy Duty Hunting-Survival Knife
- Includes Tactical Sheath
Hunting & Survival Knife w/ Integrated Compass
- Measured 11-inch-5/8 overall length. Weight approx. 9.5 oz.
- 6-inch stainless steel fixed blade – Saw teeth on back as shown in the picture
- 4.5-inch ABS Camouflage handle with built-in compass
- Camouflage nylon sheath included
10.75″ Hunting & Survival Bowie Knife w/ Fire starter Kit*
Razor-sharp stainless steel blade with very comfortable grip ABS handle
- Heavy duty for hunting & survival
- Measured 10.75″ overall length. Weight aprox. 8 oz.
- 6.25″ stainless steel blade – Sawteeth on back. 4.50″ ABS handle. Nylon sheath included
- Fire Starter Kit with 2.5″ Magnesium Rod, an iron scraper, and lanyard is included in this listing (check availability of offer)*